It seems that the only time I can get and keep a clean house is when company is coming. Maybe I should pretend company is coming every day so I get motivated to keep the house clean.. It is just an endless task. I clean one room up and the kids are right behind me tearing it apart again. Usually I just give up. Since company is coming I am in a constant cleaning stage. At this very moment Connor is at preschool and Reese is taking her morning nap. The house will be clean until about 11:10 a.m. (that's when Connor is going to be home from school) then I will be in a constant cleaning stage again! So for the moment I am going to enjoy the clean house and the feeling that I don't have to get up and clean.
Reese is getting to the point where she is very mobile and into everything! She even opened all of the Christmas presents I had wrapped, at least I know she will enjoy Christmas! Looks like we won't be putting any presents under the tree this year! Connor was a little bummed that she did that because he helped me wrap the presents. Luckily they were gifts for other people and they didn't see their own. Better get going and enjoy the quiet while I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment