I just want to know why we need to
start decorating for Christmas in stores as soon as Halloween is over. Don’t
get me wrong.. I LOVE CHRISTMAS, but I just believe in celebrating one holiday
at a time. With Christmas comes stress and worrying about what to get the kids
and family members; I would rather jump that hurdle when Christmas is closer.
Let me prepare for Thanksgiving before I start with Christmas.. Does it really
need to be a 2 month thing?
Connor
is 4 ½, the countdown to Christmas for a 4 year old already seems endless, then
they add another month to it! Poor Guy! He has already been asking me when we
can put up our Christmas tree. I tried to explain that we had to wait until
Thanksgiving was over. When I was explaining that Thanksgiving is coming first,
he decided that he better start his “Thanksgiving list”! We had to have another
talk about what Thanksgiving is; he is still looking forward to Christmas!
HAHA!
A friend of mine posted this on her wall and I was very excited to see this!
No comments:
Post a Comment