
I have one sister and one brother. My sister has three kids, and my brother is still single. Above is a photo of the kids on my side of the family (my sisters children, and mine). Our oldest children are four, Connor and Jillian (In the back holding the babies) were born just 10 days apart. They have been best friends since birth. I nannied for my sister the first two summers of the kids lives so they were kind of raised like brother and sister. I was so lucky to have that time with both of them. Gabriel (far right, in the green coat) is three years old and wild! He is always on the move and into something. He can be a terror but turns around and says the sweetest things like "Auntie, I just need a hug!" Ugh, melts my heart! I don't know if he really does need a hug or if he is playing me, he is a smart little stinker! Next is Zachary, he's the little chubby one down front with the red and blue coat. He is like a little teddy bear, sweet, and cuddly. You can't see it in this picture but he is kind of the odd ball of the group. He has dark brown hair, brown skin, measures in the upper 90th percentile, and looks nothing like his daddy! My kids, and Trisha's two older look exactly like their dad's (blonde hair, lighter eyes, and light skin) and Zac resembles my family, especially my dad and sister. Zac and Reese are only four months apart. He will be one year old on December 27th. I am so happy that my kids can have such a close relationship with their cousin's. They are always so happy to see each other, and usually play very well together (as well as kids can!). This picture was taken in front of my mom and dad's house. My mother knitted all of the hats for the kids! It made a beautiful picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment