At this point my daughter is 7 months old. Every time I look I her little face I can't help but smile, first because she looks so much like her daddy (I married him for a reason) and second because she has the sweetest little personality. I cannot believe how fast seven months has flown by! Lately it seems like we have been wishing away time. I want so badly to be done with school, and we want to get going on our move already. In that way, we are sort of wishing away our little girls time of being a baby.
Now at seven months she is just starting to crawl, and she wants to touch everything and put it into her mouth. She babbles and is starting to make the consonant sounds such as "ba ba" and "da da" not real words yet, but she is on her way! She loves her big brother! As soon as she sees him after preschool she starts giggling with excitement. She is actually easier to handle when he is around because she really likes to watch him play, and he likes to play with her.
I think I am kind of in a honeymoon period with my kids. Connor is really getting to be independant, and Reese is getting into a really good schedule, she is sleeping through the night and taking two good naps during the day! It makes me think about having another.. My husband thinks I'm crazy, and I tend to change my tune after a tough day! haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment