Recently I had my kids pictures taken. Reese was four months
when they were taken, and Connor was four and a half years. I am a little later with Reese’s pictures than
I was with Connor. Poor second child, I was so on the ball with Connor, I made
sure I wrote everything down, took pictures, the whole nine yards. But we got the pictures taken and that’s what
matters!
We started taking pictures with Connor first. As usual, he
was a shy boy (see first picture) but he started to come around! Especially
when we started bribing him with Halloween costumes! Did I mention he LOVES
superhero’s? He even got to take pictures in his Spiderman costume, which was a
big deal to him!
Reese was her normal happy self, at first! She took pictures
in her christening gown which my mother knitted, absolutely beautiful! She also
wore an adorable pink tutu made for her by Cody’s mom! I am so lucky to have
crafty mothers! By the end of the pictures she was DONE! As you can see in the
final picture of her she buried her face in the pillow! It made an adorable
picture and is actually one of my favorites!
Now I am in the process of picking out who gets what
pictures, ordering, and buying them. Throughout
this whole process I am thinking I am going to have to do this again in another
3 months when Reese takes her 6-7 month pictures! It is an endless process! But
I couldn’t be more pleased with how they turned out!






Alison!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! I was just going to quick read the top one to comment on it, but I ended up reading them all...oops. Your kids are so adorable and it makes me want to have kids even more! I cannot imagine the hassle of pictures and everything though. One thing I am not looking forward to. One idea I did hear was instead of printing individual pictures for yourself, just make a photo book on like Shutterfly for every year. Then when graduation comes around, you are ready to go :)
Krista