Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Skol Vikings!


This weekend my little family ventured to the big city (or should I say cities?!)! My parents are season ticket holders for the Vikings and invited Connor and Cody to join them. They were more than happy to accept! The game was going to be Sunday at noon so we decided to go early Saturday morning and bring Connor to Nickelodeon Universe in the Mall of America.

When we got to MOA Connor was really nervous, I don't think he knew what to expect looking at all of those rides. I was starting to get nervous myself thinking he was going to chicken out and not ride a thing.. Once he finally got going he had a BLAST! He was just tall enough for some of the bigger kid rides and he was not scared! I was really proud! I even went on one of the rollercoasters, I think I embarrassed him by screaming.. He kept saying, "REALLY, MOM?!" I think that was code for "be quiet, you are embarrassing me!" haha! Reese was not into it obviously, she is only 5 months. So after a while I took her for a walk around the mall, I didn't mind at all! ;)

The next day Connor and Cody went to the game while Reese and I stayed at the hotel. Con got SPOILED; he came home with a new jersey, a foam finger, a little helmet, and a Vikings Robot. He was so excited! Cody said he cheered really loud too. Once we got home he told his dad that he didn't like watching football on the TV anymore, he only likes REAL football! haha! I don't blame him, but I think my parents would go broke if they had to bring him to the Vikings every weekend with them!
 My mom "Grandma Julie" and Connor at the Vikings Game September 23, 2012

                                                     Daddy and Connor



Maybe a little loud?


                                                Connor and his Robot

No comments:

Post a Comment