Hello! My name is Alison, and this is a picture of my family. When I thought about blogging I had no idea what I would write about. My life is consumed with finishing my bachelors in education and my family. I figured the easiest thing to write about is the thing I could talk about FOREVER, my family. Nothing makes me more proud or happy than those faces you see in the picture above. Cody is an Auditor for the State of Minnesota. In his spare time he enjoys hunting, sports, and of course Fantasy Football (more about that later). Connor is four years old and attends Preschool here in Marshall. He loves superheros, transformers, and is starting to become interested in sports (much to his father’s delight). Reese is just five months and is really busy rolling over, learning to sit up, and working on teeth! Her smile is infectious. Like I said, I am working on my Bachelors in Education, and Early Childhood. I have been going to school for what seems like forever, but I'll get there. Cody and I like to joke that we have done everything in life backwards. First came Connor, then marriage, then his college graduation, then he got the job, then baby #2, then I will be graduating, and next step is to buy a house. It works for us, and we couldn't be happier with how things have turned out!
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Family Introductions
Hello! My name is Alison, and this is a picture of my family. When I thought about blogging I had no idea what I would write about. My life is consumed with finishing my bachelors in education and my family. I figured the easiest thing to write about is the thing I could talk about FOREVER, my family. Nothing makes me more proud or happy than those faces you see in the picture above. Cody is an Auditor for the State of Minnesota. In his spare time he enjoys hunting, sports, and of course Fantasy Football (more about that later). Connor is four years old and attends Preschool here in Marshall. He loves superheros, transformers, and is starting to become interested in sports (much to his father’s delight). Reese is just five months and is really busy rolling over, learning to sit up, and working on teeth! Her smile is infectious. Like I said, I am working on my Bachelors in Education, and Early Childhood. I have been going to school for what seems like forever, but I'll get there. Cody and I like to joke that we have done everything in life backwards. First came Connor, then marriage, then his college graduation, then he got the job, then baby #2, then I will be graduating, and next step is to buy a house. It works for us, and we couldn't be happier with how things have turned out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment