Saturday, October 27, 2012

Coming Back Home!

In my previous posts I mentioned getting back to Moorhead. Well our dream is finally coming true! Cody got a job transfer there and we are expected to get back there some time this summer! The timing couldn't be better! I will graduate in May, Connor is going to start kindergarten in the fall, and I will have enough time to find Reese a daycare if I find a job before then. We haven't figured out what we are going to do about living arrangements yet but we have time! I don't know who is more excited, us or our families!
We moved to Marshall January of 2011, so we have been here a little over a year and a half. The four hour drive back home is hard and it will be nice only being an hour from our families!Plus they make frequent trips to Fargo/Moorhead so we will actually get some visitors rather than having to travel back home all of the time.  Connor still thinks that if we are moving we should be moving to Pinehurst.. That isn't an option at the moment so he'll just have to settle with being closer to his Grandma's, Grandpa's and cousins! We will get to see all of them a lot more often!
It seems like a long time to wait but moving day will be here before we know it! We have so much going on (or at least I will) with student teaching, graduation, kids, Cody's transfer, finding a house, getting Connor registered for KINDERGARTEN, and finding Reesey daycare, not to mention the actual move.. Whaa I am getting tired just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment