Like everything else in my life I waited till the last minute to get Connor some winter gear. So before we went outside we had to go to the store to buy him new boots, snow pants, and gloves (My father, the king of "survival kits" would be ashamed!). While we were picking his stuff out I didn't think his smile could get any bigger! He was so excited! Here is a picture of him yesterday morning when he realized how much snow was actually on the ground!
Friday, October 26, 2012
First Snow!
We got our first snow here in Marshall Yesterday. Connor was so excited. Usually I am not one who looks forward to the snow and cold weather but seeing the smile on his face I couldn't help but get excited too. He didn't get much of a winter to enjoy last year, I think I can count on one hand the number of times he got to go out and play in the snow. Poor boy, so yesterday we went out and had a snowball fight, made a snowman, and had some hot chocolate! While doing it I thought it was a little silly to be doing this in October but I figured the snow wouldn't last so we better enjoy it while we have it, knowing the Minnesota extremes it will probably be 80 degrees next week!
Like everything else in my life I waited till the last minute to get Connor some winter gear. So before we went outside we had to go to the store to buy him new boots, snow pants, and gloves (My father, the king of "survival kits" would be ashamed!). While we were picking his stuff out I didn't think his smile could get any bigger! He was so excited! Here is a picture of him yesterday morning when he realized how much snow was actually on the ground!

Like everything else in my life I waited till the last minute to get Connor some winter gear. So before we went outside we had to go to the store to buy him new boots, snow pants, and gloves (My father, the king of "survival kits" would be ashamed!). While we were picking his stuff out I didn't think his smile could get any bigger! He was so excited! Here is a picture of him yesterday morning when he realized how much snow was actually on the ground!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment