The resort is called Pinehurst, it is located in Northern Minnesota in a little town called Naytahwaush. It is about 45 miles north of Detroit Lakes. So to get home on the weekends we drive four hours one way.. Luckily we have long weekends so it makes the drives a little more bearable. I have also gotten Cody into books on tape! He doesn't read for pleasure so for me, this was a pretty big feat! My whole family lives at the resort. As I said my brother and brother in-law are going to take it over so my sister and her family own a house, and my brother owns house just down the street from where we grew up! Cody grew up in a town about 30 miles away from my home so when we go home we see ALL of our families! I love it, we are pretty close with our families so it is hard to be away. I am thinking a move is going to be happening in the near future (I hope)!
Here is a picture of the lodge at my parents resort. They also have 16 cabins and many many camping spots for trailers.
No comments:
Post a Comment