Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Caffine Addiction

Cody and I have decided to give up pop..... Ugh, this is more difficult then I would have ever imagined. I love pop! So why give it up? Well I think it may have something to do with both of our expanding waste lines. Also, pop is so easy, you don't have do go and fill it up, or mix it, it is right there ready for you to drink. But the more we drink the more Connor wants to drink it too. We don't want him having bad habits like us so we figured that if we were going to say no to him having soda, we better give it up as well. :( I will probably thank him some day though!
Like I said, giving up soda is more difficult than we thought. After I got over the initial caffeine headaches I am a lot better, but I still crave it. My parents drink soda like it is going out of style.. Always have! I would like to blame this on them. I grew up in a home with pop always available to me.
 I have however noticed that I am more active, I think soda kind of weighs you down. Now I have resorted to drinking water, hot tea, juice.. One day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment